What forms are required for reimbursement?
Honoraria Payments of $1,000 or less:
- Original signed DV Payee Certification
- Original or copy of W-9 form (completed and signed)
- ACH Authorization form (optional)
Honoraria Payments above $1,000 but less than $5,000:
- In advance of the event, the speaker must complete the Vendor Information Packet with includes a W-9 and DV Payee Certification form, unless the person is already on file as a purchase order vendor.
- Copy of the letter or email sent to the speaker to arrange for presentation, which must include a statement about the agreed upon dollar amount of the honorarium.