Online and Enduring
CME Enduring Materials are designed primarily as self-study activities that may be used over time and constitute a planned activity of continuing medical education. They are typically printed, recorded, or computer-assisted instructional materials such as audiotapes, videotapes, monographs, CD-ROMs, DVDs, and web-based instructional materials which may be used either alone, or in combination with written materials for independent learning by physicians. These are each available with a time limit for accreditation of 1 year.
- Breast Cancer: Year in Review Archives
- Multidisciplinary Management of Colorectal Cancer (CRC): A Community Perspective
- Managing Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Perspectives from Multiple Disciplines
- Patient Navigator/Community Health Worker Webinar Series
- Virtual Patient Encounters: Improving Outcomes in Colorectal Cancer Patients
- Review and Interpretation of the 2013 ASCO Archives